Higher Education - Emory Campus Life
To develop an online community of students, alumni and faculty that fosters a strong connection with Emory Campus Life and enhances awareness of ECL’s impact on the campus and Atlanta community.
Social Media Goals:
- Grow followers across platforms by 15%
- Increase engagement rate across platforms by 5%
- Create an online community that consistently engages with the ECL social channels
- Empower students through a series of social media campaigns around key campus moments that increased awareness and engagement of ECL’s social media channels and empowered students to contribute to ECL’s social content.
- Restructure ECL’s Digital Ambassador Program to enhance student experience and extend participation.
- Create dynamic interactive content that encourages engagement and social sharing.
- Own #LifeAtEmory and encourage student use.
- Create opportunities both on and offline to create awareness and work across Emory University departments.
- OSM executed Orientation and Homecoming Campaigns geared at new and current students
- Each campaign ran for two weeks
- Campaigns focused on Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat but ran across all ECL social channels
- Both campaigns garnered over 140K impressions across platforms
- The Farewell Dean Nair video received 14K views, 179 likes and comments and 42 shares
- Followers increased on Instagram by 24% and on Facebook by 14%
- Campaigns received over 5K link clicks
- Engagement rate increased from 1.2% to 11.5% on Facebook